Class of 2023
Please review with your parent and or guardian all the parts of the contract.
*Seniors must be current with their dues in order to participate in all senior events.*
Important Senior Dates
- May 11: Senior dues final $50 payments due
- May 25: Prom >>Twilight in Paris @ Center City Doubletree ($95/ticket)
- June 2: Senior Awards and Yearbook Signing @ noon behind Ag building
- June 8: Optional senior trip/activity – TBA additional costs may be required
- June 9: Graduation rehearsal – 11:30 @ Independence Seaport Museum
- June 9: luncheon -1:30 @ Dave & Buster’s Christopher Columbus Blvd- cap & gown distribution
- June 12: Graduation- 6 pm @ Independence Seaport Museum- 4 guest tickets/graduate
Attendance/Lateness: Any student with excessive instances of absence and/or lateness will jeopardize their opportunity to attend graduation and/or the Senior Prom.
Suspension/Serious Discipline: If a senior is suspended or has a serious discipline issue, they will not be allowed to participate in the senior event that immediately follows that suspension in the calendar. Additionally, they will not receive a refund of any payment they have made towards the event