- Parent Portal website
- Home and School website
- Saul Student/Family Handbook 2023-2024
- Office of Family & Community Engagement (FACE)
- How to register for the family portal.
- SDP Code of Student Conduct
- 2023-2024 Right to Know letter/ Spanish Right to Know letter
- 2023-2024 School-Parent Compact
- Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Attention families: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), a Federal law, requires that a school with certain exceptions obtain your written consent prior to the disclosure of personally identifiable information from your child’s education records. However, a school may disclose appropriately designated “directory information” without written consent, unless you have advised the school to the contrary in accordance with school district procedures. The primary purpose of directory information is to allow schools to include information from your child’s education records in certain school publications.
- Parents who wish to opt their students out of directory information releases must complete an Opt-Out Form for each of their students and must return each form to the school at which each student is enrolled by November 6, 2023.
- Find more information, including the forms you need HERE.
Home and School Association
Zoom Link Meeting ID: 335 139 7200 Passcode: 123456
Meetings will take place in the Saul Library and online.
Meetings start at 6 pm and will last about an hour.
Occur on the second Thursday of the month, any changes will be communicated as early as possible.
Annual Dues: Pay what you can – average $25
Meeting Schedule, 2023-2024
September 14, 2023
October 12, 2023
November 9, 2023
December 14, 2023
January 11, 2024
February 8, 2024
March 14, 2024
April 11, 2024
May 9, 2024
June 6, 2024
2022-2023 HSA Officers
President: Gili Ronen
Vice President: Delores Brown-Waters
Secretary: Anna Chilcote
Treasurer: Rosemary Barbera
Fundraising: Delores Brown-Waters
At Large: Erin McKenna Dilks, Felicia Parker Cox